- Make & Receive calls - connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously. Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions.
- Wireless stereo (A2DP) and remote operation of compatible MP3 players. Customize settings and receive software updates (Minimum Requirement: Windows XP/iOS X 10.5).
- Hot-dial number (customizable) and replaceable stereo speakers (3.5mm).
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise (customizable). Use voice-control to answer mobile phone calls.
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by, this device is also waterproof and dustproof.
Communication System for Motorcycle Riders!
Whether you ride your motorcycle for business or pleasure, you need to stay connected at all times. With the Scala Rider Qz, you will always be available and never have to miss a thing.
The Qz allows you to conduct mobile phone conversations hands-free, so that you can safely and easily make and receive calls while riding. And to make sure you are always on the right track, connect your GPS and receive in-the-ear instructions.
Feel like listening to your favourite music while you ride? Just connect the Qz wirelessly (via A2DP) to any smartphone or MP3 player or connect to a non-Bluetooth music player via the AUX (cable available for purchase separately).
Using the unique Cardo Community online platform, you can personalize your unit's settings and access software updates* to keep your Qz up to date.
When on the road, you can use Cardo's exclusive SmartSet Android app (available free via Google Play**) to easily modify your Qz settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
Enjoy your ride!
Cardo Scala Rider Qz control unit
Clip mount with Hybrid microphone
Charger with USB cable
Stereo connecting cable (with jack plug connector)
2 x self-adhesive Velcro pads for attaching the loudspeaker inside the helmet
Storage pouch for Bluetooth unit